Woodstock Riding Club
March 15, 2021
Present: Jane Booth, Marie Webster, Ralph VanKleeck, Susan Leiching, Beth Smith, Roxanne
Churchill, Jenny Lang, Roberta Jackson
Virtual meeting was called to order by Ralph at 7:10 pm.
Minutes of the last meeting were verbally reviewed by Susan. Marie made a motion to accept
the minutes and seconded by Roxanne.
The treasurer’s report was reviewed verbally. Last ½ taxes was paid, ½ of the ribbon cost was
paid to Brenda. Other cost were Central Hudson and payment of our liability insurance.
Balance is $2963.
1. Driveway has been repaired. Thank you to Paula and Dave.
2. Jenny has confirmed some judges and will forward info to Karin for the program.
3. After some discussion regarding the Western Dressage clinic. Participants will be
limited to 10 riders per day. Cost will be $75.00 for members and $100 for nonmembers.
4. People were inquiring about e-signatures on the registration forms or membership forms.
These e-signatures would have to be stored for up to 7 years. Susan does not think esigs
are necessary because all pre-registrations and registrations have to check in at the
registration booth and signatures can be obtained at that time as they currently are. The
rest of the members agreed.
5. Sign at the entrance of the grounds was destroyed in the last wind storm.
6. Signatures on the checking account will be completed this week.
1. There is a new strain of EHV-1. For more information, you can contact your vet. The
mutated virus will have no impact on show season in this area.
2. The program is ready to go to Karin for print. At this time there are 2 year end sponsors.
There will be 300 printed and the covers will be orange.
3. The dumpster will be removed because it is cost inefficient. Jane will contact waste
4. Saturday May 1st is the work day at the club with a rain date of May 2nd. Put on your
calendar, we want to get the grounds ready for the western dressage clinic and the yard
sale.5. A mechanic has volunteered to donate his time to repair the lo-boy tractor. It appears to have an oil leak.
6. Tickets are available for the fundraiser – contact Ralph.
7. Motion was made to pay the remaining ½ of money due to Brenda for the ribbons. Motion was made by Ralph and seconded by Roxanne.
8. If the weather holds up, the April meeting may be at the riding grounds. You will be notified prior to the meeting.
Meeting was adjourned at 8:05 pm.