Woodstock Riding Club
February 15, 2021
Present: Jane Booth, Marie Webster, Ralph VanKleeck, Susan Leiching, Beth Smith, Roxanne
Churchill, Jenny Lang, Roberta Jackson, Paula Lynch, Tiffani Koschitzki, Brenda Locke
Virtual meeting was called to order by Ralph at 7:05 pm.
Minutes of the last meeting were verbally reviewed by Susan. Roberta made a motion to accept
the minutes and seconded by Marie.
The treasurer’s report was reviewed verbally. ½ taxes were paid, balance of loan from John
was paid. Balance is $3445.
1. Weather has not been cooperative with road repair.
2. Ad money is coming in. Should be finished at the end of February.
3. Paper work will be completed for the checking account.
1. Jenny is in the process of contacting judges for the 2021 season.
2. Brenda has purchased ribbons for 2021 for $840. We will pay ½ of amount at this time
along with remaining ½ of taxes. Motion made by Roberta to accept this proposal and
seconded by Jenny. Motion was passed.
3. Jenny will talk with Courtney about the cost for the participants in the Western Dressage
4. Notice will be going out about the yard sale. Again we will take donations – no large
furniture or clothes.
Meeting was adjourned at 7:45 pm.