Woodstock Riding Club
January 18, 2021
Present: Jane Booth, Marie Webster, Ralph VanKleeck, Susan Leiching, Beth Smith, Roxanne
Churchill, Jenny Lang, Roberta Jackson, Paula Lynch, Tiffani Koschitzki
Virtual meeting was called to order by Ralph at 7:05 pm.
Minutes of the last meeting were verbally reviewed by Susan. Marie made a motion to accept
the minutes and seconded by Paula.
The treasurer’s report was reviewed verbally. Balance of $3374.
1. Donated materials for Chief Enterprise of Woodstock has been delivered to the WRC
grounds. These are materials to help repair the road damage.
2. Ad money is coming in. Should be finished at the end of February.
3. We can post the dates for the Western Dressage Clinic by Courtney Scionti. May 15th
with raindate of the 16th and June 26th with raindate of 27th.
4. Raffle tickets are ready for this year, you can contact Ralph VanKleeck for tickets to sell.
5. We agreed to pay John the balance of owed money.
1. Karen Henderson our website manager, is manually changing the server of the WRC at
no charge. If it cannot be done by Karen there will be a $99 charge. Again she has
offered us to be piggybacked onto the new server at no yearly charge. The website may
down for a period of time.
2. The tax bill of $1479.10 is due with ½ payment ($739.55) due January 31st. A motion
was made by Marie and seconded by Ralph to make the payment. All were in favor.
3. I will send the necessary paperwork to Jane, Ralph and Roxanne to change the
signatures on the checking account.
4. Roberta is doing the ads and program with Jenny. Brenda is ordering ribbons and will
forward bill to Roxanne.
Meeting was adjourned at 8:00 pm.
Respectfully submitted, Susan Leiching