Woodstock Riding Club
May 15, 2017
Present: Roberta Jackson, Susan Garrison, Susan Leiching, Jane Booth, Brenda Locke, Pat Elliott, Marie Webster, Ralph VanKleeck, Laura Padusnak, Brinn Dimler, Jenny Lang, Cody Bisignano
Junior Member: Annie VanKleeck
Guest: Kenny Booth
Meeting was called to order by the President Roberta Jackson at 7:05 pm.
Minutes of the April meeting were reviewed by Susan Leiching. Motion made to accept by Pat and seconded by Laura.
The treasurer’s report was reviewed verbally by Jane and available upon request. A motion was made to accept the treasurer’s report by Susan and seconded by Marie and so carried.
1. Laura has contacted a food vendor possibly for June.
2. The yard sale was successful on a dreary and cold day. Special thanks to Marie for her contribution of items and assisting with set-up and the day of the sale. Thanks also to Susan, Brenda and Nancy for all their help.
3. The Lo-Boy is still in need of repair. Roberta is contacting and Old Time Tractor club. Susan will talk to Joe in regard to someone from the fair board.
4. The driveway is in need of stone repair. A motion was made to hire Billy Mayhon to do the job. The motion was accepted by Jenny Lang and seconded by Marie and so carried.
5. Jumps are still a work in progress.
6. The dressage show was cancelled due to low sign up. We are investigating the purchase of cubes to use for markers in the dressage show.
1. The show is June 4th. Jenny Lang will be doing the announcing.
2. Brinn and Laura will set the jump course on Thursday, June 1st at 6:15pm. Anyone who wants to help with the set up is invited.
3. Need someone to tally the points for the day end awards.
4. Always need help in the registration booth and runners needed for the ring and gates.
5. Workday is Saturday morning, June 3rd – there is always lots to do.
Meeting was adjourned at 7:55pm.
The next meeting will be held at the club grounds.
Check out the new and updated Woodstock Riding Club website – http://woodstockridingclub.com Current information is being posted.
The next meeting is at the Woodstock Riding Club grounds on June 19th at 7:00 PM.