Woodstock Riding Club
April 20, 2020
Present: Jane Booth, Marie Webster, Ralph VanKleeck, Annie VanKleeck, Brenda Locke,
Susan Leiching, Pat Elliot, Paula and Dave, Susan Garrison
Guest: Ken Booth and Sully
Meeting was called to order by Ralph at 7:04 pm
Minutes of the last meeting were reviewed by Susan Leiching. Motion made to accept by
Ralph and seconded by Pat and so carried.
The treasurer’s report was reviewed verbally by Jane and available upon request. Motion made
to accept by Marie and seconded by Pat and so carried.
1. Programs are ready and available at the clubhouse for distribution
2. Raffle tickets will be designed and 400 will be printed to be sold at $10 apiece. Susan
will send Ralph the disclaimer.
3. Courtney would do the western dressage on May 31st.
1. After some discussion, a motion was made by Pat Elliot and seconded by Marie that half
the taxes be paid at this time. The motion was carried.
2. A thank you to Jane Booth for continue to act as treasurer for the club in the new year.
3. Clean up day will be May 2nd around 10:00 am. Members will practice social distance
and mask wearing where appropriate.
Meeting was adjourned at 7:50 pm.