Woodstock Riding Club
January 20, 2020
Present: Jane Booth, Marie Webster, Ralph VanKleeck, Annie VanKleeck, Brenda Locke, Beth
Smith, Pat Elliott, Susan Leiching, Roberta Jackson
Guest: Ken Booth
Meeting was called to order by Ralph at 7:00 pm.
Minutes: Minutes of the last meeting were reviewed by Susan Leiching. Motion made to accept by Ralph
and seconded by Roberta and so carried.
Treasurer’s Report: The treasurer’s report was reviewed verbally by Jane and available upon request. Motion made
to accept by Roberta and seconded by Pat and so carried.
1. Issues with the program and the dates with the SDHA were resolved at the board
2. Courtney Scionti has offered to do a clinic in Western Dressage. Jane will talk to Peggy
about the feasibility of the clinic.
1. Website – Susan will send Karin the minutes, show dates and other materials to be
posted on the website.
2. There was discussion about the tax bill which is due soon. All of us need to think about
fundraising. The quilt will be raffled following the same format as the carousel horse.
We should be able to utilize last year’s tickets with some alternations to the ticket.
3. There will be a Natural Horsemanship Clinic May 8th to the 10th given by Mia Lykke
Nielsen. If interested contact Beth Smith at 845-246-5928 for more information.
4. Roberta suggested we have an Equine Community Bulletin Board on our website to post
horse clinics and shows that may interest the equine community. She will talk to Karin
about the feasibility.
Meeting was adjourned at 8:00pm