Woodstock Riding Club
August 19, 2109
Present: Susan Leiching, Jane Booth, Ralph VanKleeck, Annie VanKleek, Roberta Jackson
Meeting was called to order by Roberta Jackson at 7:10 pm.
Minutes: Minutes of the last meeting were reviewed by Susan Leiching.
Treasurer’s Report: The treasurer’s report was reviewed verbally by Jane and available upon request.
1. The squatters who have plagued us all summer appear not to be on our property and therefore cannot be evicted by us.
2. Annie did a good job of selling tickets for our carousal horse raffle at the UC fair. If you have not purchased any tickets for the raffle, contact Ralph or come to the September show – they will be available there.
1. The September show is on September 15th. The setup day will be Friday September 13th at 6:00pm. Come and help get the grounds ready for the show. This is the last pointed show of our season.
2. Marie Webster will be doing the points and Jenny will be announcing. Brenda and I will start in the registration booth but will be excused in the afternoon to show. We would appreciate someone to help with the distribution of prizes in the ring.
3. We are planning to have the awards dinner at the Woodstock Fire Department or on our grounds. Ralph will follow up on availability of the department. The dinner will be on a Saturday, October 19th from 5-8 pm. Ralph will check on any catering possibility else it could be “bring a dish” affair.
Meeting was adjourned at 7:45 pm.
Check out the Woodstock Riding Club website – http://woodstockridingclub.com Current information is being posted. The next meeting is at the WRC grounds on September 16th at 7:00 pm. Follow us on Facebook.