Woodstock Riding Club
April 15, 2109
Present: Susan Leiching, Jane Booth, Jennifer Lang, Marie Webster, Ralph VanKleeck, Annie VanKleek, Brenda Locke, Cody Bisignano, Matt Quinta, Nin Brudermann
Guest: Ken Booth
Meeting was called to order by Jenny Lang at 7:11 pm.
Minutes: Minutes of the last meeting were reviewed by Susan Leiching. Accepted by Brenda and seconded by Cody.
The treasurer’s report was reviewed verbally by Jane and available upon request.
1. For the Silver awards for the June show, we have 36 at this time.
2. Squatters are again on the property. Jane will call the police.
3. Nin is cleaning up areas on the riding club grounds including rusted metal. Thank you
4. Annie has her flyers ready to be distributed to area stables, horse people and businesses. Other suggestions she has:
a. Welcoming new people at the shows. It was suggested that programs be available at the tables to help explain some of the classes and WRC history.
b. Volunteers help with the food. Ralph will check with Board of Health forms that are used for other volunteer organizations.
d. 50/50 club
5. We discussed raffle for the carousel horse. We agreed there would be 3 prizes –
1st – the carousal, 2nd – $100 and 3rd – $50. Tickets will be $5 apiece or 5 tickets for $20. A motion was made by Ralph to the above and seconded by Susan and so carried.
6. The program is with Jenny and Roberta. Susan will put the class list on the website and send to Ralph for the website.
1. Jenny discussed using the Vendmo app for money transactions the day of the show. There is no percentage applied to the account and money is deposited directly to the WRC account.
2. Roxanne Churchill has expressed interest is helping out at the club. We welcome Roxanne.
3. Nin is making a $200 donation to the club for use of the property on August 24, 2019. We need to post on face book and the website the grounds will be closed on August 24th.
Meeting was adjourned at 8:15pm.
The next meeting is at the Olympic Diner, Washington Ave, Kingston on May 20th at 7:00 pm.