Woodstock Riding Club
March 18, 2109
Present: Susan Leiching, Jane Booth, Jennifer Lang, Marie Webster, Ralph VanKleeck, Annie VanKleek, Brenda Locke
Guest: Ken Booth, Beth Rifenberg
Meeting was called to order by Jenny Lang at 7:01 pm.
Minutes: Minutes of the last meeting were reviewed by Susan Leiching. Accepted by Brenda and seconded by Ralph.
The treasurer’s report was reviewed verbally by Jane and available upon request.
1. Annie has put together a flyer to be distributed throughout the community. Annie will send the notice out for the horse shows to the Ulster County Tourism to be printed in the Trends.
2. There was discussion about the silver awards and what we actually have.
3. Marie Webster is donating a quilt for a fund raiser. There is space of Facebook for fund raising. We will investigate the process after the quilt is completed. Thank you Marie.
1. Program review. It was the consensus this had been completed at the board meeting and no one had the corrected program. We will have to refer back to Roberta.
2. The UC Fair is testing a computer program to calculate points at the show. If the program is workable, the WRC would be able to use the program under a working umbrella. This will be investigated further.
Meeting was adjourned at 7:55pm.
The next meeting is at the Olympic Diner, Washington Ave, Kingston on April 5th at 7:00 pm.