Woodstock Riding Club
February 18, 2109
Present: Susan Leiching, Jane Booth, Jennifer Lang, Roberta Jackson, Cody Brignano, Marie Webster, Susan
Guest: Ken Booth, Beth Rifenberg
Meeting was called to order by Roberta Jackson at 7:15 pm.
Minutes: Minutes of the last meeting were reviewed by Susan Leiching. Accepted by Jenny and seconded by Marie.
The treasurer’s report was reviewed verbally by Jane and available upon request.
1. The website is updated regarding the show dates. Roberta is looking at Craiglist for a food vendor.
2. All advertisement information has been forwarded to the members.
3. June will be the silver show. Any silver items will be accepted for awards. Contact any board member.
4. Show judges are as follows:
June – Joe Hafele
July – Terrence Howard
Oct – Sandy Croate
Dressage – possible Mary Richards
5. We need to increase participation in the club. Jane thought that Annie VanKleeck would put together a flyer for the club which could be distributed throughout the community.
6. We could also list our shows in the UC tourism trending newsletter which is published monthly.
1. Website fee is due along with the security fee. Karin has some available slots and has given us a slot which has saved us the website fee. We are responsible for the security fee.
2. The email for the club is now full with spam and advertisement. I will ask Karin to remove the address from the website.
3. The UC Fair would like to participate with the WRC at the 4th of July parade in Saugerties. It is an addition to the fun.
Meeting was adjourned at 7:55pm.
The next meeting is at the Olympic Diner, Washington Ave, Kingston on March 18th at 7:00 pm.