Woodstock Riding Club
February 19, 2018
Present: Susan Leiching, Jane Booth, Brenda Locke, Jenny Lang, Roberta Jackson, Susan Garrison, Marie Webster, Nancy Locke
Meeting was called to order by the Roberta Jackson at 7:00 pm.
Minutes of the last meeting were reviewed by Susan Leiching. Motion to accept made by Nancy Locke and seconded by Jenny Lang
The treasurer’s report was reviewed verbally by Jane and available upon request. Motion made to accept the minutes by Brenda Locke and seconded by Jenny Lang
1. The dates of the camp being organized by Cody conflict with the dates of Roberta’s show. We will ask Cody to consider changing the date.
2. People can bring things for the yard sale to the show grounds. There will be pallets to protect the items from moisture. Please contact Brenda or Roberta to open grounds.
Terrance Huebner – June
Nicole Souza – July
Danielle ?? – August
TBA – September
Dressage Judges – July 1 – Leslie Mary Lopardo Hamden
October – TBA
4. Keep submitting ads to Roberta. We will do an ad for the Olympic Diner in appreciation for having meeting space.
5. Several food vendors are being contacted for the 2018 season.
1. There was a suggestion to have the awards dinner at a hall i.e. Elks Lodge, and catered by the Smokin Pony. All suggestions for the a place for the dinner are welcomed, contact any board member.
2. Bank of American, Woodstock, NY is closing their branch. The safe deposit boxes will be opened by the bank o 3/27/18. The treasurer will be present to receive the contents.
3. Mane Stream has been updated about the show season.
Meeting was adjourned at 7:50 pm.
Check out the new and updated Woodstock Riding Club website – http://woodstockridingclub.com Current information is being posted.
The next meeting is at the Olympic Diner, Washington Ave, Kingston on March 19th at 7:00 pm.