Woodstock Riding Club
April 17, 2017
Present: Roberta Jackson, Susan Garrison, Susan Leiching, Jane Booth, Brenda Locke, Pat Elliot, Marie Webster
Guest: Kenny Booth
Meeting was called to order by the Vice-President Pat Elliot at 7:06pm.
Minutes of the March meeting were reviewed by Susan Leiching. Motion made to accept by Pat and seconded by Brenda.
The treasurer’s report was reviewed verbally by Jane and available upon request. A motion was made to accept the treasurer’s report by Brenda and seconded by Susan and so carried.
1. Laura is to forward information to Roberta concerning the food vendor.
2. We agreed to purchase mugs for the June class trophies and silver for the day end awards. Brenda will order the mugs, Jane will do the day end awards.
3. Jumps will be available from HITS, they will need some repair.
4. Discussion about the tee shirt and what we want on the shirts to reflect the 70th anniversary. No conclusion re cost
5. Linda Voheinger will be the October judge.
6. We voted to purchase tables for the yard sale and other uses. We will purchase 4 tables at $10.00 apiece. Motion made by Pat and seconded by Marie Webster.
7. Set up for the yard sale will be on Friday, May 12th starting at 1:00pm. The sale is Saturday rain or shine. Roberta will do advertising in the papers. First 2 stalls from the club house will be used for storage.
8. There was discussion about a barbeque in August to celebrate our 70 years, possibly on August 13th or 27th. We need to see how interested people are. Susan will make a flyer and send to members and have at the June show.
No new business
Meeting was adjourned at 8:07 pm.
Check out the new and updated Woodstock Riding Club website – http://woodstockridingclub.com Current information is being posted.
The next meeting is at the Olympia Diner, Kingston, NY on May 15th at 7:00 PM.