Woodstock Riding Club
March 21, 2016
Present: Christina Steen-Byron, Pat Elliot, Susan Leiching, Jane Booth, Roberta Jackson, Brenda Locke, Laura Padusnak
The meeting was called to order at 7:05 PM by President Roberta Jackson
Minutes of the February Meeting were reviewed by Susan Leiching. Motion made to accept by Pat and seconded by Laura.
The treasurer’s report was reviewed verbally by Jane and available upon request. A motion was made to accept the treasurer’s report by Susan and seconded by Brenda and so carried.
1. Program is now with Karin and ready to go to print. There was no decision made about the cover. It was suggested the photo of Annabelle as the scarecrow be submitted. A jpeg file will be sent to Karin ASAP.
2. Judges have been contracted for all the shows:
a. May dressage – Regina Cristo
b. June show – Michael Dunn July – Nicole Souza
c. Sept – Ronald Bartholomew Oct – Bethany Moss-White
d. October Dressage – Emma Sibley Griffen
3. Christine has obtained a food vendor for the show season. The Blue Stone Tavern will be offering breakfast, lunch and ice cream. Food will be available for all shows.
1. Corine Tracey was inquiring our vaccination requirements for the shows and if will be the same requirements as the USEF. We are abiding by our present vaccination requirement and strongly recommend that horses continuously traveling for shows follow the USEF recommendations.
2. Yard Sale will be May 14th at the grounds. Help is needed for set-up, donations and day of sale.
3. May 7th will be cleanup day.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:00 PM.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:50 PM.
Check out the Woodstock Riding Club website – http://woodstockridingclub.com Current information is being posted.
The next meeting is at the Olympic Diner, Washington Ave, Kingston, NY on April 18, 2016 at 7:00 PM.