Woodstock Riding Club
February 17, 2016
Present: Christina Steen-Byron, Pat Elliot, Susan Leiching, Jane Booth, Roberta Jackson, Nancy Locke, Ralph VanKleeck
Jr. Members: Annie VanKleeck
The meeting was called to order at 7:15 PM by President Roberta Jackson
Minutes of the January Meeting were reviewed by Susan Leiching. Motion made to accept by Jane and seconded by Pat.
The treasurer’s report was reviewed verbally by Jane and available upon request. A motion was made to accept the treasurer’s report by Nancy and seconded by Ralph and so carried.
1. Program information was tabled.
2. There have been no changes or additions to judges
3. A map of the riding grounds, indicating the boundaries is necessary for Billy to do work at the grounds. Nancy will check to see if she is able to access a map.
4. There is a food truck festival in Kingston (date unknown) on North Street. I will get the information and email to Ralph.
1. We were updated about the ribbons needed for the 2016 season.
2. Updated about the website and what is needed. Karin will be informed of the information.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:00 PM.
Thanks to Roberta for hosting the meeting.
Check out the Woodstock Riding Club website – http://woodstockridingclub.com Current information is being posted.
The next meeting is at the Olympic Diner, Washington Ave, Kingston, NY on March 21, 2016 at 7:00 PM